Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fwd: NOTES from CJ COLLINS



Begin forwarded message:

From: "CJ Collins" <cj01@verizon.net>
Date: April 24, 2010 9:47:18 AM EDT
To: "'Marco Guglielmino'" <uvomarco@yahoo.com>
Subject: NOTES from CJ COLLINS
Reply-To: <cj01@verizon.net>

Hello Marco (hair genius),
 
Rave reviews on my hair from everyone!  Just want you to know it is unanimous......and also I would enjoy having any picture of my hair you made...and that you feel okay about sharing.  I confess that I waited until today to wash my hair....!  But it was okay and I was giving it the most possible time to become permanent...ha!  I haven't given it a blow dry yet, but will in a few minutes.
 
If you are able to come by the studio please bring a supply of your cards.  I only have one. Cross promotion, etc.  I will also be at Martin's opening tonight at Number 35 Gallery...
 
Very very best, CJ
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment